Thursday, October 27, 2005

"The Luxury"

This is a fitting start. Presently 2 Walmart tube socks and a permanantly stained park police t-shirt is all that I am wearing. I am under my Velvet Duvet that my hot ass girlfriend refers to as "the luxury". I just called Powers to let him know my epifany. Fuck spellchecker. Snakes would like that cause she thinks it is funny when i spell shit wrong while typing. It is hilarious. So after 2 months of non cronotons i once again returned to my staple. The cronotons immediatley took away all feeling of self confidence, esteem, and desire to do a damn thing. And it hits me. Wow, I am happier without my self esteem. I am happier in my stained shirt watching TBS than I am in a hot club with Mr. Kracer. He is another story. Anyhow with the start of this embarrasment, that hopefully nobody that has ever knows me in life finds this and links it to me, there is a return to my first love. well, powers is here so i will buzz him in and laugh as his cigarette lungs grasp for air on the 5th floor walk up. lets go drain whats left. Don't read this.

-captain handsome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counter
Captian's Cats are Watching