Monday, October 31, 2005

Powers Recaps his weekend

Powers writes:
its funny, my little known ability to be a perverted sleaze seems to come out on halloween. remember those photos from last year? I was doing the same exact thing, except arguably worse. We ended up a ray's pizza, at 4, where I procceded to drunkenly have my arm around a girl I know, often hugging her, as my friends laughed at me. then started, allegedly, staring down her shirt. as my friends continued to laugh, as well as her now, at me. luckily she was a very good sport about it. then, much to everyone's horror, I leaned over to an adjacent table and started eating someone's left over shrimp scampi.
CH:
Captain Handsome is proud of his team! They are learning the ways of handsome very quickly. Keep conquering powers, maybe try oagling a bit more next time, then some brushing up against, then a little pinch or squeeze...........
Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counter
Captian's Cats are Watching