Sunday, February 26, 2006

Come n' Eat at Joe's


If you ever find youself at the Fingerlakes in upstate New York, I am told that you should check out this place. My roommate, Tim, opened this restaruant with his brother 3 years ago. Tim decided upstate was beans, so he did the heisman and off to live with Captian Handsome in NYC. Anyhow, I will get up there and eat pasta like a businessman at a midtown halal street stand during lunch rush. Until then...here is the site for the restaurant, if any of you are ever upstate. Seriously, if anyone ever goes to this place let me know. I will refund the price of your dinner. Guaranteed! Minus, beverages you fucken lushes. All you have to do is give me a nice little review of your experience. Roooooad Trip. Yeah right, most of you hipster fags haven't left the LES/Village in 2 years. Feel the burn!

The Handsome guy in the blue sweater on the right of the picture is the new roommate. Sadly, after I inquired if this was a halloween photo Tim replies "Yes it is a halloween photo, however noone told me in advance that I should dress up". Stud. All Stud. Tim, if you read this.....how many of those young little ladies did you toss around in your days at the Garage?
The site http://www.joespastagarage.com or check my links section

2 Comments:

Blogger stantonandorchard said...

i smell roadtrip. and cronotons, but mostly roadtrip and pasta followed by roadtrip back to LES. and f*ck you, i resent that, "haven't left the LES in two years" comment. sometimes you can be so un-handsome

Tue Feb 28, 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger Captain Handsome said...

Sailing, camping, all you can eat pasta...yes upstate is a perfecto road trip. we will have to dash back to mr. and mrs. hadsome senior's house grab my car and get too it. don't take offense Bobsled, that comment was meant for powers and all the other people I know in the LES. It was not just you. It is everyone down there. You are all the same. :)

Wed Mar 01, 05:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counter
Captian's Cats are Watching