Monday, October 31, 2005

Pirate Pants was also busy

Can't make this stuff up, 5 minutes after Powers sends his tale of love Pirate Pants Webster too shares his tale of a Handsome Encounter:

Could I get a run down on the weekend. OH DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! I got hit on by a lesbian, then her woman got pissed at me. She stepped right up in my face to say, "She's going home with me!!!!!!!!!!" I then showed my concern by laughing in turbo dikes face because that shit was funny. My friends told me that it may be a good time to leave at that point. I only with that I had one of you there to witness the drunken reasoning I had in my head.

CH says:
You should have grabbed a nerp before the bull d.... came in and tried to get her woman back. The laughing in the face is a Varsity move. Next time use the "Thunder" to scare her off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counter
Captian's Cats are Watching