Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Where in the' World is Carmen Handsome?

Pirate Pants------->

Where the hell have I been? What an asshole. I didn't even leave a note. I'm grounded. After I drink my milk and wash behind my ears. No no, not a mother scolding scenario. Sorry honey, I really wan't working late all those nights. I........I have been seeing someone else. Slap!

Oh what a tangent I live in. Anyhow, Me and a guy named Bobsled Commando started kind of a joint endeaver. Bobsled was the author of the critically acclamed site "Stanton and Orchard" (see links). The site is called Handsome Bobsled Captain Commando. Same brand of garbage writting, and such but Bobsled adds a nice Detroit Fueled, LES flavored, Top Down......naw I mean the titties are out......kind of flavor. I will be back to this little diary in a bit but until then. Ride the Track. And look damn good doin' it! www.bobsledcommando.blogspot.com

Oh yeah! Say hi to "el bacon" before you come and check it out! Meoruff. She thinks she's a schnauser.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) check out this emo boy one on this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com

Thu Jan 28, 05:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counter
Captian's Cats are Watching