Friday, November 04, 2005

India Says Meow




After the embarassing "Lucky Stiffs" incident (see "Dream Weaver") I am planning a non-gay confirming outing for my close friends. When you are looking to ensure that you aren't gay, and are actually just Handsome, where do you take your friends for drinks to prove your masculinity. Mexican? Burgers? Pizza? No no, kids the coup de ta of dudeness. Indian food. Yeah thats right, Indian. Ever seen an Indian fag? I haven't. And look around any club, it is filled with Indian dudes "Pimping Out" and trying to bone any "hair tunnel"(josh1) with a pulse. Finally, the most influental part of this decision: They wrote and practiced the god damn heterosexual book of books "The Kama Sutra". So tonight I bring the crew out to an Indian restaurant in the East Village that also allows you to bring in your own booze. Does that not sould re-affirming or what. Get shit faced and gobble down some tandoor. Powers loves the Karma. No that is what the dish is called, not what you think. Although Powers could definitely use some of that. No alot of that. I digress. The plan is to drink a 5litre box of wine with dinner. So we'll see how it goes. Box wine, some ladies, Tandoor, and hopefully no transvestites. I can't wait to see how drunk Powers gets tonight, that is my favorite part of the evening. His favorite part of the evening is probably one of 2 things - Watching me make an ass of myself (while looking handsome) or widdling away, tears stream down, and smoking a cigarette at 6am. Either way, thats the story. Oh and as far as the meow part, well I am just a wierd shit, what can I say.
-CH

Josh1: This refers to a Heavy Metal Band name that Pirate Pants Webster came up with. You have to give the devils horns, do a headbanging motion and say it in a quick, low voice: " Hair Tunnel!". He is very proud of his band name. Powers was disgusted.

1 Comments:

Blogger stantonandorchard said...

taj mahal was delicious. and then CH handsomely taj'd all over my face, but it was less gay than that sounds.

Sat Nov 05, 02:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counter
Captian's Cats are Watching