Friday, November 11, 2005

Coming next week.....How Madanna Made C.H. a Man


This one is for Josh. Per request I am obligated to share one of my most important life moments. This moment of course being the release of Madonna's Vogue Video. This groundbreaking song/video combination started a series of events that forever changed a young innocent boy into the Handsome Man you crave postings from every day. True Billy Idol's Rock the Cradle of Love video did some damage but this was the big one for my little one. With that I will leave you to enjoy your weekend. Stay tuned.................
Vogue Vogue Vogue

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Nov 11, 04:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh....Vogue!!! The discussions that were had over this video. Do you still listen to this song or watch this video?

Thu Nov 17, 09:53:00 AM  
Blogger Captain Handsome said...

Yes, of course I listen to the song. Every morning in the shower, in fact. As for the video I still watch it in my head every single day. That scene with the see through top changed my life you know. I also downloaded it to my computer last week.
-CH

Fri Nov 18, 05:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counter
Captian's Cats are Watching