Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nothing........seriously

So I am sure you many rabid Captain Handsome fans are wondering why no posts this week? Well that is an easy one. Work. I have been doing a ton of it. What a complete waste of time. Seriously, is the meaning of life to break your balls for 45 years so you can buy a house on a lake in Florida. Or if you are from NYC your goal is to become a rich fuck move to Boca Raton, Florida and make every interaction with other people as miserable for them as possible. Isn't there a way to spend the middle 45 years of my life to better use. I mean yes, I have gone to school for 12 years then 4.5 more in college in order to obtain a hard working job and start my 401K. Kiss my ass, i know what you are thinking. I could have done college in 4 years. I just couldn't get the classes I wanted. And yes kiss my ass again, I know that was a run on sentance before. I digress. On the flip side I have been training since birth on how to have a good time and enjoy life. 1st grade. Not paying attention and looking up skirts. 4th grade. Not paying attention to anything but dodgeball. 7 grade. smoked my first cigarette. 8th grade. first real kiss. 9th grade. first drink. 10th grade. first cronotons. 12th grade. complete partying mess. 4 years of college. Drunken partying mess. See as long as I was training for a real job and life I was also training for having a fun ass life. Why now have I chosen my formal training over my personal training? This will be a new focus on the Hansome Machine. Stay tuned for nothing.......seriously.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that the training which i have so fested myself in at the ends of the earth on snowy mountain tops, and sandy exotic beaches has done little to prepare me for he on-slought of fun and insanity which i have instore for myself in the realm of the captain himself NYC

Sat Nov 19, 02:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Page Counter
Captian's Cats are Watching